Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Daniel Doubleday <da...@gmx.net> on 2010/09/22 12:27:26 UTC

Re: nodetool repair

Hi all,
just wanted to make sure that I get this right:
What this means is that I have to schedule repairs only on every RFs node?
So with 4 nodes and RF=2 I would repair nodes 1 and 3
and with 6 nodes and RF=3 I would repair nodes 1 and 4
and that would lead to a synched cluster?

Re: nodetool repair

Posted by Gurpreet Singh <gu...@gmail.com>.
Is this also true for RackAware with alternating nodes from 2 datacenters on
the ring?

Re: nodetool repair

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.