Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2019/09/14 22:00:28 UTC

[Input Needed] August Board Report by Monday noon PST

Hi folks,

We're late to send the report to the board this month, so I'd love to get input from the committee by Monday noon PST to finalize it and send it at least 24h before the board meeting which is on Wednesday.

This time I migrated the report to Confluence so you folks can contribute as well, here it is [1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=127405612

Re: [Input Needed] August Board Report by Monday noon PST

Posted by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org>.
Report has been submitted.
Thanks everyone who contributed.