Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Weber, Alexander" <al...@coremedia.com> on 2010/06/14 15:25:52 UTC

Using solr with woodstox 4.0.8

Hi all,

we are using woodstox-4.0 and solr-1.4 in our project.
As solr is using woodstox-3.2.7, there is a version clash.

So I tried to check if solr would run with woodstox-4.0.

I downloaded a clean solr-1.4.0 and replaced wstx-asl-3.2.7.jar with
stax2-api-3.0.2.jar and woodstox-core-lgpl-4.0.8.jar in the lib directory.
Then I called "ant clean test" and it succeeded with no failures.

Am I missing something? Anything more to test?

Cheers,
Alex

Re: Using solr with woodstox 4.0.8

Posted by "Weber, Alexander" <al...@coremedia.com>.