Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by PBSLogitek <pa...@logitek.at> on 2019/03/18 14:31:38 UTC

Column cannot be inlined into the index because it's type doesn't support inlining

I have a BigDecimal column on my entity which i need to index. Now i see
following message in the console

/Column cannot be inlined into the index because it's type doesn't support
inlining, index access may be slow due to additional page reads (change
column type if possible) [cacheName=ChannelPriceSourceCache,
tableName=CHANNELPRICESOURCE, idxName=AXCHANNEL_PRICE_SOURCE_MVIEW_IDX1,
idxType=SECONDARY, colName=QUANTITY_AMOUNT_FROM, columnType=DECIMAL/

What can i do ?

Thx

Re: Re: Column cannot be inlined into the index because it's type doesn't support inlining

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Using fixed decimal point long should be just fine, though.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Antwort: Re: Column cannot be inlined into the index because it's type doesn't support inlining

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!