Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mani Rana <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 09:05:09 UTC

[Axis2] - Complex Types in WSDL

Hello Sir/Madam,

We have a Java web service that uses a complex data type (array of custom
objects inside an array of custom objects) and are trying to deploy it using
Axis2.  We are noticing that Axis2 is not creating the wsdl properly.  The
wsdl file does not contain definitions for the custom object at the second
level, so when consuming it, the client is not able to figure out what that
custom object is.  Please let us know if Axis2 allows us to use such type of
objects or not.  If so, what steps are involved.  We are able to get a
single array of custom objects to work without a problem.  It is when we
create another level of objects, that the type for the object becomes
anyType in the wsdl.  I am attaching the wsdl that resulted for your
reference.  Please reply soon.

Mani Rana
Quest Solutions, Pvt. Ltd.