Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Aldrin Piri <al...@apache.org> on 2017/02/21 19:41:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.

Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jeff, well deserved.  Welcome aboard!

Posted by Rob Moran <rm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks and congrats, Jeff!

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Jeff. Well deserved.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jeff!

Posted by Jeremy Dyer <jd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Jeff!
Well earned!

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, all!  It's an honor to be a part of this team!

- Jeff

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jeff!

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.

Posted by Bryan Rosander <br...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Joe Percivall <jp...@apache.org>.
 Congrats Jeff!

--
*Joe Percivall*
linkedin.com/in/Percivall

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Posted by Yolanda Davis <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jeff!

yolanda.m.davis@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jeff!

Posted by James Wing <jv...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jeff!