Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by JHKChan <jh...@itzone.info> on 2002/07/16 18:13:18 UTC

Doc Translation Work

I want to know, how many languages are in progress now? (no need to be
fully done, just in progress)

Thx.

RE: Doc Translation Work

Posted by di...@covalent.net.
On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Vincent de Lau wrote:

> > I am still willing to do reviews of Dutch.

> I haven't had much spare time the last few weeks. I'll continue my
> translations when the XML/XSLT stuff is working properly.

No worries - this is, after all, a volunteer exercise. And not something
we can justify in real live :-)

Dw

RE: Doc Translation Work

Posted by Vincent de Lau <vi...@delau.nl>.

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl

Re: Doc Translation Work

Posted by di...@covalent.net.

Re: Doc Translation Work

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On 16 Jul 2002, JHKChan wrote:
>
> > I want to know, how many languages are in progress now? (no need to be
> > fully done, just in progress)
>
> The most advanced one is Japanese.  Others that I know of are Dutch,
> German, Spanish, and French, but I haven't seen much actual content out of
> them.

And Korean... I'm sure there are others I've forgotten.  But if you want
to see who is actually making progress, just look in cvs.

Joshua.

Re: Doc Translation Work

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.