Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2021/03/07 02:49:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 2.1.1

Hello general@,

Please VOTE on the Apache Flagon UserALE.js 2.1.1 Release Candidate # 02.

About Flagon: http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/

Link to Community VOTE thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5f246d4f1e7a28a919e55c0c6a24e2d55c2abf80c8b41ea268f943a8%40%3Cdev.flagon.apache.org%3E

RESULT from Community VOTE thread:

[ 6 ] +1, let's get it released!!!
[ 0 ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before…
[ 0 ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

+3 from PPMC and +3 are Binding (IPMC mentors)

The VOTE will be open for 72 hours. Please VOTE as follows:

[ ] +1, let's get it released!!!
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

Release Candidate Details Follow:

This Patch release includes:

Fixes bug in SessionID creation at initial PageLoad
Update to Node.js/NPM Engine support (tested 12.x, 13.x, 14.x, 15.x)
Minor updates to resolve extant vulnerabilities in dependency tree
Minor updates to update deprecated downstream dev dependencies
Minor updates to build pipelines to accommodate dependency updates
Minor changes to documentation
Minor QOL upgrades to UserALE.js repository (CI, Dependabot)
Ensured release artifacts and processes consistent with Apache Incubator NPM release policies (following successful vote, this will be pushed to flagon-userale npm project).

Resolved issues: https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/projects/3

Git source tag (7768e76 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/commit/7768e767a8215cdd9fbe5c8ab98a8caa89da0b32>): https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/2.1.1-RC2

Staging repo: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/flagon/

Source Release Artifacts: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/flagon/apache-flagon-useralejs-incubating-2.1.1-RC2/

PGP release keys (signed using F9374FAE3FCADF6E): https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/flagon/KEYS

Link to Successful CI Build: https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/actions/runs/585237168

Reference to the UserALE.js testing framework to assist in your unit and integration tests: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/UserALE.js+Testing+Framework

Along with your VOTE, please indicate testing and checks you've made against build artifacts, src, and documentation:

[ ] Build and Unit Tests Pass
[ ] Integration Tests Pass
[ ] "Incubating" in References to Project and Distribution File Names
[ ] Signatures and Hashes Match Keys
[ ] DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE Files in Source and Binary Release Packages
[ ] DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE are consistent with ASF and Incubator Policy
[ ] CHANGELOG included with release distribution
[ ] All Source Files Have Correct ASF Headers
[ ] No Binary Files in Source Release Packages

Thank you to everyone that is able to VOTE as well as everyone that contributed to Apache Flagon UserALE.js 2.1.1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 2.1.1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

Sorry for the delay in getting to this, you should ask you mentors to vote as well.

I checked the source release;
- incubating in name
- signatures and hash correct
- LICENSE and NOTICE correct
- source files have ASF headers
- no unexpected binaries

Thanks,
Justin

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 2.1.1

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
We’ve cleared 72 for VOTE at IPMC level. No new votes but we had enough binding to move forward with the release.

I’ll start rolling a release through GitHub, NPM, and our Apache Mirrors.

Thanks for Voting All!!

poorejc

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
Hi All,