Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/05 14:14:48 UTC

GitBox

After some problems with pushes to Apache Git (weird slowness and
"demultiplexer" problems) I contacted Apache Infra. In the midst of working
things through with Daniel Gruno he asked again if we'd like to go to
GitBox. Well, after a few IM exchanges, I learned that there's even less
change and impact to the community than we thought to make this move.
Basically, they just give us write access to the existing GitHub
repo.....................ugh (wish i'd understood that a long time ago).

Anyway, as there were no objections in the past to making this move and we
were just looking for the right time to do it, I went ahead and created
this:

Let's get it done......

AW: GitBox

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.
We should now not get any comments any more from GitHub in JIRA and therefore also no duplicate emails.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: GitBox

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.

Re: GitBox