Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by zeonet <tw...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/29 03:28:33 UTC

Issue with pom.xml

After I checked out the ActiveMQ from SVN I was using maven to build for
eclipse. I was having issues when it was getting to the apache-xbean3.3
section so I edited the pom.xml and changed the version of xbean to 3.4
<xbean-version>3.4</xbean-version>

I was then able to build correctly. This needs to be updated in the SVN for
any others that download and want to build.

Re: Issue with pom.xml

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
There is a property in the pom.xml for xbean 3.3 release which causes a
transitive dependency on xbean 3.3-SNAPSHOT.  I have been building against
xbean 3.4.3 for the last week and I have not seen any issues.

Chris
--
Chris Custine

Re: Issue with pom.xml