Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by carmichs <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/13 22:03:38 UTC

Re: [implentation on an internal system host] how to test a component?

I am in the same spot as you.  If you figure it out, please post your answer.
If I figure it out, I will do the same...

Posted by jlo_gestalt <jl...@gestalt-llc.com>.
We aren't restarting SM and redeploying components with unit tests. If that
is how I came across I apologize. Our unit tests have no external
dependencies, they don't start anything up. We want our unit tests to
execute fast (seconds).

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [implentation on an internal system host] how to test a component?

Posted by jlo_gestalt <jl...@gestalt-llc.com>.