Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/17 04:08:08 UTC

[Discuss] CEP Extension Thread Pool Identifier is set to Autoscaler

Hi Devs,

I just found $subject:

​
I'm currently working on fixing this. In addition I'm trying to add logic
to shutdown executor services in CC, SM and AS when deactivating their
service components. At the moment server shutdown does not happen
correctly. Once this is done I will update this thread.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] CEP Extension Thread Pool Identifier is set to Autoscaler

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Devs,

I have now completed this, following were the changes done:
- Introduced logic in message delegators to handle thread interrupted
exception to handle server shutdown behaviour.
- Introduced logic in service components to shutdown executor services when
deactivating.

Thanks