Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@metalab.unc.edu> on 2000/05/25 23:54:56 UTC

minor spelling bug in Error message

Notice this error message:

D:\xml\princeton>java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN test.xml -XSL
test.xsl
========= Parsing file:D:/xml/princeton/test.xsl ==========
XSL Error: Could not parse file:D:/xml/princeton/test.xsl document!,
Location file:D:/xml/princeton/test.xsl, line 5, offset 18
XSL Error: processStylesheet not succesfull!, Location
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^

"succesfull" should be "successful"

file:D:/xml/princeton/test.xsl, line 5, offset 18
XSLT: result-ns no longer supported!  Use xsl:output instead.
Xalan: was not successful.
XSLProcessor: done

I'm not sure what file that's coming from but a grep should find it.

|               Java I/O (O'Reilly & Associates, 1999)               |
|            http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/books/javaio/            |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1565924851/cafeaulaitA/   |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:  http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/ |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/     |