Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Laurent Rouvet <la...@rouvet.com> on 2006/01/10 10:38:37 UTC

Launcher issue with the current trunk

Hi,

Stefano Bagnara, since you changed the launcher process (new version of phoenix-loader.jar) the windows service doesn't start anymore.

The probleme is to configure properly the wrapper.conf
"wrapper.java.mainclass=org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.DaemonLauncher"

Since DaemonLauncher doesn't exist anymore...

However, I don't know which class will replace it?

On my side, I've fixed that issue by using the old phoenix-loader.

Best regards,

Lauret Rouvet

Re: Launcher issue with the current trunk

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Laurent Rouvet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Stefano Bagnara, since you changed the launcher process (new version of
> phoenix-loader.jar) the windows service doesn't start anymore.

Hi Laurent,

thank you for the report!
I rebuilt the launcher with (i guess) the correct parameters and now it
contains the DaemonLauncher again.

Just committed it,
please let me know if it works!

Stefano