Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Joaquin Diez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 13:08:12 UTC

How to Stream Data Serialization in Olingo v2

Hi!!!

I have develop a OData Service using Olingo v2 ( i need this version, i
cann`t no use v4)

But some times muy dataset to return is huge, and I can not store it in the

 List<Map<String, Object>>

that EntityProvider.writeFeed needs.

There is any workaround to avoid creating a huge List??? ( pagination is
not an option)

*Peace out, enjoy life and live the adventure*

Joaquín Díez Gómez
email : joaquindiez@gmail.com
blog: http://blog.joaquindiez.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/joaquindiez

Re: How to Stream Data Serialization in Olingo v2

Posted by Joaquin Diez <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christina, thanks

I am reading de ODatav2 code. And I will to try to implement it (if it is
possible)

maybe you could give me some orientation

should I implement a new AtomEntityProvider writeFeed method

public ODataResponse writeFeed(final EdmEntitySet entitySet, final
List<Map<String, Object>> data,

      final EntityProviderWriteProperties properties) throws
EntityProviderException
That instead of using l List<Map<String, Object>>

receive Stream?

or it is better a different aproach

email : joaquindiez@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>