Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2002/02/01 13:53:07 UTC

Tomcat Crash on Win2K

	One of our clients has recently upgraded the computer system that
runs our application (which is based on Tomcat) from Windows NT 4 to Windows
2000.  Under NT 4 our application never crashed.  In the past week it has
crashed twice.  Both times an error about a non-fatal JIT error was written
to the jvm.stderr log file at the approximate time of the crash.  The error
is:
A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error 'Structured Exception(c0000005)'
has occurred in :
  'org/apache/tomcat/session/StandardSession.expire ()V': Interpreting
method.

Followed by a complete stack trace for each thread in the system at the time
of the crash.

	We are running :
	* Windows 2000 (unknown service pack level).
	* Java -fullversion gives JDK-1.2.2-W
	* Accessing SQL Server 2000 using INetSoftware's database drivers
	* No ODBC usage

	Any thoughts?  Does this version of the JDK have problems on Windows
2K?

	Randy