Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Simon Reavely <si...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/03 01:30:46 UTC

Re: Question on integration of SGE (Sun Grid Engine) + Mesos

Quick checkup with Vinod on the status of the video...

Hi Vinod,

How is that video coming along about building frameworks for mesos (the
video from the meetup)??

Cheers,
Simon

--
Simon Reavely
simon.reavely@gmail.com

Re: Question on integration of SGE (Sun Grid Engine) + Mesos

Posted by Kyle Ellrott <ke...@soe.ucsc.edu>.
I'm curious if anybody had done anything more about getting Grid Engine to
work under Mesos.

Kyle

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@ischool.berkeley.edu>.