Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Samrin Noor <SN...@Flexera.com> on 2019/07/02 05:45:33 UTC

Application crashes with xerces v3.2.2

Hi There,

We are from Flexera Software LLP.
We upgraded xerces 3.2.1 to 3.2.2 recently. We try to build the xerces dll and link it with our application.
While running through our tests, we found that our application crashes when we start the executable and press CTRL+C. From the crash dump its found that problem is in ntdll.dll with exception raised as " TppRaiseInvalidParameter". The error code is "ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000d - An invalid parameter was passed to a service or function.".

We would like to know if there is any similar existing issue with the latest version ? With older version of xerces we didn't face this problem.
This exception happens only in release build. We are finding it little tuff to root cause the faulty symbols.

Any help or guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Samrin