Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/10/24 10:31:46 UTC

FP

I am an Italian student and have a question. I must take some
parameters sent by a Wml page and on the basis of these parameters must
do a piece of research in a static Xml file to take a very long String I

must modify. Someone has advised me to use FP, but I have not found any
documentation on the Cocooon. Can it be useful to me? Where can I find a

list of the Tag of the FP with relative documentation?
I thank you so
Marco Spinetti
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it

Re: FP

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <KP...@flagship.ru>.
You can find documentation at:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/fp.html

Also you can look at Cocoon samples at:
<YourCocoonDir>/samples/fp/index.xml

FP taglib can be useful for reading and writing XML files.
But for transformations you will need some Java code in XSP or an XSL
stylesheet.

Regards,
  Kot.