Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Fred Zimmerman <zi...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/14 22:37:52 UTC

how to add search terms to output of wt=csv?

Hi,

I want to include the search query in the output of wt=csv (or a duplicate
of it) so that the process that receives this output can do something with
the search terms. How would I accomplish this?

Fred

Re: how to add search terms to output of wt=csv?

Posted by simon <mt...@gmail.com>.
There's an open issue -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2731which addresses adding
this kind of metadata to csv output. There's a patch
there which may be useful, and could probably be adapted if needed

-Simon