Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Rong-en Fan <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/31 16:14:18 UTC

0.17.2.1 released?

I saw there is 0.17.2.1 on apache mirror, but did not see
corresponding commits and the site does not mention it,
did I miss something?

Thanks,
Rong-En Fan

Re: 0.17.2.1 released?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
On Aug 31, 2008, at 7:14 AM, Rong-en Fan wrote:

> I saw there is 0.17.2.1 on apache mirror, but did not see
> corresponding commits and the site does not mention it,
> did I miss something?

The vote was here:

http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Release-0.17.2.1-rc-0-td19079739.html

I put it on the mirror and will update the site soon. Note that there
are no source or documentation changes in 0.17.2.1, it was *just*
recompiled to include the 64 bit libraries.

-- Owen