Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Richard Emberson <re...@outerharbor.com> on 2002/06/19 00:06:39 UTC

gump: gen.sh ERROR

Gumper,

I do not know how gen.sh ever works for anyone else, but ....

at the bottom of gen.sh there is the line:
  bash puball.sh $SOURCE

it should be changed to:
  bash puball.sh ../$SOURCE

SOURCE in this case is the `hostname`.xml file that is read and is in
the top directory,
not in the "work" directory. But you will notice that the bash command
is
executed in the "work" directory so it can NEVER find the hostname.xml
file.

If I am wrong .... please let me know and tell me how to make it work.

Thanks

Richard Emberson

Re: gump: gen.sh ERROR

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Richard Emberson <re...@outerharbor.com>
wrote:

> I do not know how gen.sh ever works for anyone else, but ....

well, I've never tried to look at my published workspace 8-)

Thanks, patch committed

        Stefan