Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick Smith <ni...@computernick.com> on 2004/09/14 05:03:47 UTC

[users@httpd] odd problems with images

Is there any reason why apache wouldn't display images? Png, jpg, bmp etc?
for some reason my server is running REALLY slow at serving pages and the
images are not displaying at all, they all are php pages if that has
anything to do with it.  My phpmyadmin site will show the index.php page and
when you click a link it sits there for a while and then comes up with a
page cannot be displayed, the images on the index page aren't showing up
even though I have triple checked the paths and the images are where they
are suppose to be, and the same thing is happening to my oscommerce site
which is also php, the pages display but none of the images will show up.  I
have checked with their mailing list and they don't seem to know whats going
on either. I have this working on another box but it seems like its just
something with the box that isn't letting it work right.  But they are on
different networks.but both Comcast cable.  Odd.  Any suggestions?

TIA

nick

--
ComputerNick a.k.a. Nick Smith