Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 14:23:50 UTC

Location for releases and staging servers

Hi all,

I have updated the release plan with new locations:
http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4PHP/Log4PHPReleasePlan

Esspecially mentors, can somebody confirm that those locations are really ok?

Thanks,
Christian

Re: Location for releases and staging servers

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Curt,
that was just in time. I used the locations.
If you would like to help, then please review the first RC. Especially all
the md5 stuff I am little unsure about. If you could also check if
everything is correct from a legal view, that would be very good.

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.