Posted to blur-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Rohr <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/02 12:12:52 UTC

Re: How do I present Blur

Hi Mark,

I was one of the contributors most involved with the included GUI, but
unfortunately my daily work has not allowed me to focus on it for a long
while. If you would like to revive it, I would be happy to provide support
on why things were done and where I can, development support.

Happy New Year

Chris