Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brian Karemba <b....@delta.co.zw> on 2007/07/15 19:15:29 UTC

Build error: Cannot find Plexus container for plugin

Hi I am using maven to package an exo-bonita process. After some
tinkering (proper config) of my settings.xml file I've been able to get
the process to start. However some of the artifacts cannot be found in
the repositories configured so I've followed the given instructions and
have downloaded the artifacts, however when I try and install them I get
the following error message:

C:\holiday-standalone>mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.ejb
-DartifactId=ejb -Dversion=2.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=ejb-2_
1-api
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
----
[INFO] Building eXo holidays BP for Bonita
[INFO]    task-segment: [install:install-file] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
----
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.2:install-file': Cannot
find Plexus container for plugin:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Jul 15 18:19:08 CAT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

How can I resolve this.

Regards