Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/03 16:08:46 UTC

[Review request] (CALCITE-2554) Enrich enumerable join operators with order preserving information

Hello,

Can somebody have a look in the PR.

Enriching join operators with RelCollation information can have a big
impact in performance of some queries since it allows dropping redundant
sort operators which are in general costly to evaluate.

Thanks in advance,
Stamatis

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2554
PR: https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/866

Re: [Review request] (CALCITE-2554) Enrich enumerable join operators with order preserving information

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Stamatis,

I left a comment on the PR. Overall it looks great to me although I wonder
if we want to resolve CALCITE-2582 first to avoid disabling the subquery
tests. Thanks!

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org