Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Reydet <mr...@buggynet.org> on 2008/12/16 11:51:34 UTC

mod_disk_cache: htcacheclean and rm -rf

Hi,

I'm using apache 2.2.9 and mod_disk_cache on linux.

Is it safe to launch the command "rm -rf /my_cache_dir/*" while apache
is running ?

I'm currently using this command instead : htcacheclean -l1 -p/
my_cache_dir
but it is very slow ( more than 1 hour in my case :( ) and not
suitable for urgency need.

Thanks

Vincent

Re: mod_disk_cache: htcacheclean and rm -rf

Posted by Vincent Reydet <mr...@buggynet.org>.
ok thanks !

Posted by Dan Poirier <po...@pobox.com>.

Posted by Vincent Reydet <mr...@buggynet.org>.