Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk> on 2010/08/19 13:01:00 UTC

How to include a product in promotion ?

Hi All

I have few products under a category and I would like one of them to be
included in promotion.

Please suggest how can i do it?

Thanks
Gaurav

Re: How to include a product in promotion ?

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gaurav,
Goto -
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProductPromoRules?productPromoId=10000
Add a rule for your promo, after adding the rule for it you will get the
conditions section where you can use the drop down to include the particular
category in the promotion. If you do not specified it then by default it
applies to complete range of products which are available for your store.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.
Thanks Raj, till now I have learned many things like this and will keep
doing this no worries. :)

Thanks
Gaurav

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.