Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/17 17:17:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Moving the JAXB specification api to Geronimo

Is there any objection to donate / move the JAXB API jars from
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/specs/trunk/jaxb-api-2.0
and
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/specs/trunk/jaxb-api-2.1
to the Geronimo Specs subproject ?
All the other specs (but the JBI API) in servicemix are repackaged
versions of some jars, so we should not have to worry about those.
The main benefit would that Geronimo could use those and pass the TCK
with these ASL licencesed jars.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving the JAXB specification api to Geronimo

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
+1

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I'll send an email to the geronimo dev list.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.