Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> on 2015/11/10 17:49:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Spark 1.5.2

Hi All,

Spark 1.5.2 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-1.5 maintenance branch of Spark. We
*strongly recommend* all 1.5.x users to upgrade to this release.

The full list of bug fixes is here: http://s.apache.org/spark-1.5.2

http://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-1-5-2.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Spark 1.5.2

Posted by Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com>.
This is the most simplest announcement I saw.

Posted by Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com>.