Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Foster Schucker <Fo...@Schucker.org> on 2016/02/08 05:44:54 UTC

re: Why do you use JSPWiki

I use it because I understand it very well.   It's easy for me to
modify.  It's simple to teach people how to use it.

I use it for my personal wiki and for internal company wiki's.   One
thing that helps is I've written a set of security patches that lets me
do page and intra page security (these were sent up for inclusion about
5 years ago) but the team went a different direction.   But it gives me
some extra security for internal customer use.

On Mon, 8 Feb 2016 04:33:37 +0000, Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why do you use JSPWiki?