Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sy...@cognos.com> on 2002/05/16 17:17:54 UTC

MultiRef vs. Inline...

Hi,

I notice that Axis stores the references for both the Header's and Body's
hrefs in the Body.  It appears that dotNet stores Header's references in the
Header and Body's one in the Body.

I wrote a proxy that uses a style sheet to transform a multirefs SOAP call
into an inline one.  I am looking for rules regarding this, so far I cannot
find anything in the SOAP spec.  Any idea where I could find the
information?

--
Sylvain