Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by "Anton V. Kirilchik" <ko...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/15 16:53:14 UTC

CND integration status

Hello all...

After a big pause in C/C++ i have returned to it and found that old
NetBeans 8.2 features for C/C++ still not integrated into new releases.

So, i'am interesting in which status this features are now and how i (and
may be not only i) can help in moving them into new Apache NB.

Thanks...

--
Best regards,
Anton V. Kirilchik

E-mail: kosmonaFFFt@gmail.com
Skype: kosmonaFFFt.kav

Re: CND integration status

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Yep, it seems we can it get to compile, but we'll be missing some newer
enhancements (C++ 14 and C++ 17 support as in 8.2). We'll have to rework
that somehow in the future.

But let's get the cnd donation building and with proper licenses first,
and let's worry about running and enhancements later on.

Cheers,
Antonio

P.S.:
These files were originally created by third parties, and their origin
could be not clear enough for Oracle to donate with confidence.

Re: CND integration status

Posted by Kai Uwe Pel <ku...@webnetproject.com>.
Good idea !!!

Re: CND integration status

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.

Re: Re: CND integration status

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.

Re: CND integration status

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi,

Re: CND integration status

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Re: CND integration status

Re: CND integration status

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi all,

Re: CND integration status

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Yes, you are welcome to take that initiative, the more joining you in that
effort the better.

Gj

Re: CND integration status

Re: CND integration status