Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/11/11 03:42:06 UTC

Cleaning up remaining Shale JIRA issues

In an attempt to move us closer to getting a 1.0.4 release out the door, I'm
making a pass through the outstanding bug issues.  In some cases, work has
been started by one or the other of us, but the issue is not yet complete.
Could each of us who are identified with issues below take a look at the
current status, and close them if appropriate, do whatever's necessary to
finish, and/or pass the buck on to someone else?

Craig:
SHALE-61  -- Maintaining dialog synchronization when browser navigation
buttons are used
SHALE-266 -- More than one pattern of URL mappings for Faces Servlet ignored
SHALE-274 -- Clean up static resources at shutdown
SHALE-282 -- ResponseFactory does not support a correct character encoding

Gary:
SHALE-36  -- Implement use of Commons Validator javascript
SHALE-67  -- Clay examples from usecases demo output Sun's state field
marker
SHALE-316 -- Tomahawk's panelNavigation2 doesn't keep state when navigating
between views

Wendy:
SHALE-22  -- Change Log and Developer Activity reports are blank
SHALE-230 -- Restore publishing the dialog_1.0.dtd file (and any other DTDs
defined by Shale)

Up For Grabs:
SHALE-286 -- Shale+jsf+tiles can not work
SHALE-288 -- Prerender does not get invoked in a portlet
SHALE-302 -- TilesViewHandler does not work for JSF 1.2
SHALE-303 -- minlength and maxlength validators not working
SHALE-317 -- Annotations do not work in Jetty
SHALE-320 -- Catch-all for bugs identified by static code analysis tools
SHALE-323 -- Wrong output directoryname in shale-archetype-blank pom

Of course, anyone who wants to can go after the "Up For Grabs" list.  :-)

Thanks,
Craig

Re: Cleaning up remaining Shale JIRA issues

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/10/06, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:

> Wendy:
> SHALE-22  -- Change Log and Developer Activity reports are blank
> SHALE-230 -- Restore publishing the dialog_1.0.dtd file (and any other DTDs
> defined by Shale)

Done.  I'll look at SHALE-323.

--
Wendy

Re: Cleaning up remaining Shale JIRA issues

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/10/06, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
<snip/>
> SHALE-230 -- Restore publishing the dialog_1.0.dtd file (and any other DTDs
> defined by Shale)

<snap/>

Note to self: Drop in a DTD for the dialog-config in SCXML dialogs for
a validating digester.

> Up For Grabs:
> SHALE-286 -- Shale+jsf+tiles can not work
> SHALE-288 -- Prerender does not get invoked in a portlet
> SHALE-302 -- TilesViewHandler does not work for JSF 1.2
> SHALE-303 -- minlength and maxlength validators not working
> SHALE-317 -- Annotations do not work in Jetty
> SHALE-320 -- Catch-all for bugs identified by static code analysis tools
> SHALE-323 -- Wrong output directoryname in shale-archetype-blank pom
>
> Of course, anyone who wants to can go after the "Up For Grabs" list.  :-)

<snip/>

Claimed 306 [1] and 320 [2]. Both are mostly done for now, will take
another look in the latter half of next week.

-Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-306
[2] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-320