Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/01 15:24:47 UTC

Re: Solr and UIMA issues

Hello Paco,

2011/5/31 PacoPeralta <pa...@hotmail.com>

> Hi guys
>
> I got to overcome the above error caused because I was using diferent
> versions of the libraries:
> commons-lang and commons-beanutils
>
> I introduced the libraries from apache-solr-3.1.0/example/lib/jsp-2.1 into
> the lib directory of apache and now I get another error <smiley
> image='smiley_uh.gif'/
>

> at org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.processUpdate(XMLLoader.java:147)
>        at org.apache.solr.handler.XMLLoader.load(XMLLoader.java:77)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
> <b>Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
> 503 for URL: http://api.opencalais.com/enlighten/calais.asmx/Enlighten
>        at
>
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1436)
>        at
>
> org.apache.uima.annotator.calais.OpenCalaisAnnotator.callServiceOnText(OpenCalaisAnnotator.java:234)
>

> Any idea on this?

OpenCalaisAnnotator seems to be failing this time since the remote service
is returning an HTTP 503 error.
What text are you trying to index?
Regards,
Tommaso

Re: Solr and UIMA issues

Posted by PacoPeralta <pa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso
 I'm injecting pages from nutch where I have configured a crawl for the URL:
http://www.caser.es

Best Regards