Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com> on 2013/04/18 13:09:03 UTC

Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a good reason why public
Configuration(Configuration other) constructor in Hadoop 1.0.4 doesn't
clone the classloader in "other" to the new Configration ?

Is this a bug ?

I'm asking because I'm trying to run a Hadoop client in OSGI environment
and I need to pass the bundle's ClassLoader to Configuration but it get's
along the way when Hadoop code instantiates new JobContext(Configuration).

Thanks,

Amit.

Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.
@Tom: I submitted the patch. Also added cloning of loadDefaults that was
missing as well.
I attached the patch to the JIRA you mentioned, first time so hope it's
OK...

Thanks.

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom
   I'm curious about that are you the author of the Hadoop definitive .
   Sorry to ask the uncorrelated question .

Regards

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-4-19,20:51,Tom White <to...@cloudera.com> 写道:

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.