Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sreenaresh gopu <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/09 03:12:46 UTC

Help needed with FOP message logging.

Hello,

I need some help with FOP message logging.

I have embedded FOP processes in Web service application that runs on
Websphere.  For all our applications we write error, warning and exceptions
to their designated application logs.  With FOP web service application all
FOP related warnings, errors, info, etc (generated during transformation)
are being written to Websphere 'SystemOut.log', is there a way to divert
these messages to the application log instead of SystemOut.log. (note: we
use default server JRE logging).   Can someone please direct me to some
resources.

About couple of years ago Jeremias had stated that there is going to be some
work done to develop generic fop app logging or some kind of event handler,
has it been developed?

Regards

Sreenaresh

Re: Help needed with FOP message logging.

Posted by sreenaresh gopu <sr...@gmail.com>.
I am using 0.95.  I will give the solution from link a try.

Thanks

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Venkat Reddy <vanukuri.venkat@googlemail.com

Posted by Venkat Reddy <va...@googlemail.com>.