Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by kartheek muthyala <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/22 08:40:54 UTC

i need a subscription

I am working on hadoop as a part of my project. I would like to have a
handson the hadoop code. I am willing to contribute my time to get my hands
dirty on the hadoop code.
~Kartheek

Re: i need a subscription

Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686 <ma...@huawei.com>.
Hi Kartheek,

 First of all thanks for your interest in contributing to Hadoop.
 Please go though the below link. It will give you good information about the process of hadoop contributions.

Uma