Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/04/20 20:01:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r161880 - in directory/network/trunk/src: java/org/apache/mina/common/ java/org/apache/mina/protocol/codec/ test/org/apache/mina/common/ test/org/apache/mina/examples/echoserver/

trustin@apache.org wrote:

>Author: trustin
>Date: Tue Apr 19 05:32:13 2005
>New Revision: 161880

>Log:
>* Added ByteBuffer.autoExpand property
>* Removed slice(), duplicate(), asReadOnlyBuffer(), isReadOnly()

Why would you do this just curious? Autoexpand does not make much sense
when I look at it immediately - what does the function do?

<snip/>

Alex

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,