Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net> on 2014/09/17 19:17:50 UTC

Hackathon - final details

Our first Optiq Hackathon starts in just over 2 hours. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

For those attending, check out the final details I’ve posted on meetup.com: http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Optiq/messages/boards/thread/47157142

I know many people can’t attend because of the time and the geographical location. This won’t be the last Optiq meetup in the Bay Area. The next one will be after work hours, and with a more conventional format of presentations/demos. If you’re outside the Bay Area, would you be interested in starting a meetup group or attending meetings or hackathons? Let me know!

Julian