Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rasoul Hajikhani <ra...@rhythm.com> on 2002/03/13 21:56:58 UTC

open3 and mod_perl

Hello folks,
I am writing a web interface for the GPGP module that would allow users
to create a new public and private key and adds them to the corporate
key ring. I will be useing IPC::Open3 and IO::Select to "control" stdin
and stdout of GPGP. Are there any issues that I should be aware w/ these
packages under mod_perl? Any suggestions and comments would be greatly
welcomed.
Thanks in advance
-r

Re: open3 and mod_perl

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Rasoul Hajikhani wrote:

 > Hello folks,
 > I am writing a web interface for the GPGP module that would allow users
 > to create a new public and private key and adds them to the corporate
 > key ring. I will be useing IPC::Open3 and IO::Select to "control" stdin
 > and stdout of GPGP. Are there any issues that I should be aware w/ these
 > packages under mod_perl? Any suggestions and comments would be greatly
 > welcomed.
 > Thanks in advance

I don't use IPC::Open3, but this is still in the STATUS file

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=98839218229712&w=2

marc seems to be down at the moment, so this might be the same report (I can't
remember)

http://mathforum.org/epigone/modperl/dwoxmixsnen

HTH

--Geoff