Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net> on 2017/11/02 14:56:25 UTC

Java 18.3 and IntelliJ

As someone said, it would be great that NetBeans could be the first DIE to Support Java 18.3, well, to late: https://blog.jetbrains.com/idea/2017/11/intellij-idea-2017-3-eap-brings-support-for-local-variable-type-inference/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+jetbrains_intellijidea+%28JetBrains+IntelliJ+IDEA+Blog%29

I mean yeah not to late but there are already News for the next Version of Java in the blog of IntelliJ. Only to let you know that fact.

Regards

Chris

AW: Java 18.3 and IntelliJ

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
It wasn’t about the Name, only that they are still working on Features of the upcoming Java Version (10 or 2018 or 18.3 or whatever)

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Posted by Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva <vi...@gmail.com>.