Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/08/02 12:57:13 UTC

Re: CEAS 2007 Live Spam Challenge (today)

Mark Martinec writes:
> Does anyone have a SpamAssassin-based content filter
> registered for the today's CEAS 2007 Live Spam Challenge?
>
>   http://www.ceas.cc/challenge/

not that I know of...

--j.

Re: CEAS 2007 Live Spam Challenge (today)

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@apache.org>.
On Aug 2, 2007, at 3:57 AM, Justin Mason wrote:

> Mark Martinec writes:
>> Does anyone have a SpamAssassin-based content filter
>> registered for the today's CEAS 2007 Live Spam Challenge?
>>
>>   http://www.ceas.cc/challenge/
>
> not that I know of...

I'm sure there were some SpamAssassin-derived entries, but we can't
know for sure. The Challenge itself was a bit of a failure -- they
had numerous technical problems and in the end they measured
performance based on only a few hundred spam and non-spam.

Duncan