Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mariana Draper <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/17 13:27:22 UTC

Problems with plink.exe

Hi all,

I am having problems when using command line 1.3 for windows.
As far as i could see, the problem i have is due to the ssh client: plink.exe.
When i do a checkout from my repository (in a linux server):

svn checkout svn+ssh://user@ip/path_to_repo

the connection hangs forever.

I tried using another plink (Tortoiseplink.exe) and everything went ok.

Does anyone know what could be happening with plink.exe??

Thank you in advance,
Mariana.

RE: Problems with plink.exe

Posted by Ch...@qimonda.com.
You need to setup a Putty session first that connects to your host
via SSH. Then you need to start this session, and when you do,
Putty will ask if you want the host added to your list of trusted hosts,
which you of course say "Yes" to.

Then access your repos via svn+ssh.

________________________________

	I am having problems when using command line 1.3 for windows.
	As far as i could see, the problem i have is due to the ssh
client: plink.exe.
	When i do a checkout from my repository (in a linux server):

	svn checkout svn+ssh://user@ip/path_to_repo

	the connection hangs forever.

	I tried using another plink (Tortoiseplink.exe) and everything
went ok.

	Does anyone know what could be happening with plink.exe??

	Thank you in advance,
	Mariana.

	8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick
<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news>  in no