Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/11/21 15:14:04 UTC

Early review of DUCC pre-release - Notice file in bin distr

This file contains incorrect statements such as:

This product includes software, Spring Framework, developed
at the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).

(I don't think Spring was an Apache project...)

See http://apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#overview-of-files where it says,
under Bundling Other ASF Products, that

It is not necessary to duplicate the line "This product includes software
developed at the Apache Software Foundation...", though the ASF copyright line
and any other portions of NOTICE must be considered for propagation.

-Marshall

Re: Early review of DUCC pre-release - Notice file in bin distr

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
I've reviewed DUCC's NOTICE file and checked each image relevant Creative
Commons Licenses.

There are two images from public domain so I am not sure if these should
stay or not.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.