Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by 030Aniket Poptani <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/01 17:51:20 UTC

Aniket Poptani's introduction to the project volunteers

Hello, it's an auspicious opportunity for me to introduce myself to the
community.
I am a Software Engineer at Brave Technologies looking forward to taking
part in Apache Software Foundation's open-source program.
Currently, I reside in Tamil Nadu, India and interested in contributing to
open-source development in the lieu of improving my own skills in the
process, along with achieving a moral high ground to contributing in a
thriving Open-Source Community like you, My further interests include
flutter, C++, Java application development. I believe my experience would
be a valuable asset to your organization.
I also love to play basketball and cricket with my peers, you can join me
whenever you visit India.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>