Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mond Raymond <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 14:47:58 UTC

Re: Need help converting a Spring queue definition to a Camel endpoint

I have this all working nice now:

In the Camel Spring context file:

    <bean id="jmsDestinationResolver"
class="org.springframework.jms.support.destination.JndiDestinationResolver"/>

    <jee:jndi-lookup id="mqSeriesBaseConnectionFactory"
jndi-name="jms/mqseries"/>

    <bean id="mqSeriesConnectionFactory"

class="org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter"
          p:username="${user}"
          p:password="${password}"
          p:targetConnectionFactory-ref="mqSeriesBaseConnectionFactory"/>

    <bean id="mqseries" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent"
          p:connectionFactory-ref="mqSeriesConnectionFactory"
          p:useVersion102="true"
          p:recoveryInterval="30000"
          p:testConnectionOnStartup="true"
          p:destinationResolver-ref="jmsDestinationResolver"/>

    <bean id="someRoute" class="com.blah.SomeRoute"
          p:fromURI="mqseries:mqseriesInQueue"
          p:toURI="mqseries:mqseriesOutQueue"/>

        <routeBuilder ref="someRoute"/>
    </camelContext>

In the Jetty configuration file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE Configure PUBLIC "-//Mort Bay Consulting//DTD Configure//EN"
"http://jetty.mortbay.org/configure.dtd">

<Configure class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">

    <Array id="plusConfig" type="java.lang.String">
        <Item>org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebInfConfiguration</Item>
        <Item>org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.EnvConfiguration</Item>
        <Item>org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.Configuration</Item>
        <Item>org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.JettyWebXmlConfiguration</Item>
        <Item>org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.TagLibConfiguration</Item>
    </Array>

    <New id="plus" class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
        <Set name="ConfigurationClasses">
            <Ref id="plusConfig"/>
        </Set>
    </New>

    <New id="mqConnectionFactory"
class="org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.Resource">
        <Arg>jms/mqseries</Arg>
        <Arg>
            <New class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
                <Set name="HostName">HOST</Set>
                <Set name="Port">NNNN</Set>
                <Set name="Channel">CHANNEL</Set>
                <Set name="TransportType">1</Set>
                <Set name="QueueManager">QM</Set>
            </New>
        </Arg>
    </New>
    <New id="mqIncomingQueue"
class="org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.Resource">
        <Arg>mqseriesInQueue</Arg>
        <Arg>
            <New class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue">
                <Arg>CHANNEL</Arg>
                <Arg>IN_QNAME</Arg>
            </New>
        </Arg>
    </New>
    <New id="mqOutgoingQueue"
class="org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.Resource">
        <Arg>mqseriesOutQueue</Arg>
        <Arg>
            <New class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue">
                <Arg>CHANNEL</Arg>
                <Arg>OUT_QNAME</Arg>
                <Set name="targetClient">1</Set>
            </New>
        </Arg>
    </New>
</Configure>

I hope this helps others as I lost a lot of time on this small detail.

Best regards

Ray

Re: Need help converting a Spring queue definition to a Camel endpoint

Posted by nakshathri <ma...@happiestminds.com>.
Hello Ray, Thanks for this. I think it will save lots of my time. But one
small information i need. Why do we need jetty configuration file? Can you
please explain. Regards, Manjunath