Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com> on 2008/02/18 04:44:35 UTC

Re: [Bamboo] Apache ServiceMix - 3.3 build 4 has FAILED (1 tests failed)

The error in the nightly build is caused by recent changes in the CXF, I
already commit fix in cxf (2.1 snapshot)last week, so after the fix
snapshot published, everything should be fine

Cheers

Freeman

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi Freeman,
I thought this might be the case, thanks for the information.

Chris

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi Freeman,