Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Roth <mr...@ronin.matrix.tuwien.ac.at> on 2004/02/20 13:48:57 UTC

[Woody] What is the java class type for a multivaluefield field?

I'm running woody+flow using cvs version 2.1.4 from end of January 2004.

I define a widget:

   <wd:multivaluefield id="server">
     <wd:datatype base="string"/>
       <wd:selection-list src="cocoon:/serverlist" dynamic="true"/>
   </wd:multivaluefield>

I define an action widget:

   <wd:action id="allservers" action-command="allservers">
     <wd:label>All Servers</wd:label>
     <wd:on-action>
       <javascript>
          var serverlist = event.source.parent.getWidget("server");
          serverlist.value = ?????;
          </javascript>
     </wd:on-action>
   </wd:action>

I action widget should choose all the server entries in the
multivaluedfield widget above.

I got java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot set value of field "rechner" ...
What is the correct way of setting a list?
What is the expected datatype?

Thank you.

Michael Roth

Michael Roth
Technische Universität Wien
Zentraler Informatik Dienst -  Zentrale Services
Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10, 1040 Wien
Tel.: 58801 42091  /  Fax: 58801 42099

Re: [Woody] What is the java class type for a multivaluefield field?

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 20.02.2004 13:48, Michael Roth wrote:

> I'm running woody+flow using cvs version 2.1.4 from end of January 2004.
>
> I define a widget:
>
>   <wd:multivaluefield id="server">
>     <wd:datatype base="string"/>
>       <wd:selection-list src="cocoon:/serverlist" dynamic="true"/>
>   </wd:multivaluefield>
>
> I define an action widget:
>
>   <wd:action id="allservers" action-command="allservers">
>     <wd:label>All Servers</wd:label>
>     <wd:on-action>
>       <javascript>
>          var serverlist = event.source.parent.getWidget("server");
>          serverlist.value = ?????;
>          </javascript>
>     </wd:on-action>
>   </wd:action>
>
> I action widget should choose all the server entries in the
> multivaluedfield widget above.
>
> I got java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot set value of field "rechner" ...
> What is the correct way of setting a list?
> What is the expected datatype?

Object[]

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/java/org/apache/cocoon/woody/formmodel/MultiValueField.java?annotate=1.17#197

Joerg